Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oh My Goodness! I Think I Owe Mr. Bates An Apology!

How did I fall for it!  I was I roped in by the presentation of the death of Mrs. Bates....but after watching the Season 2 episodes again, I can't help but wonder if I was wrong!  So I am bouncing back and forth on this, is he?  ISn't he?? 

Last week, we learned this:

"The official purpose of Mr. Murray's visit was to debrief Anna about the evidence she has procured on behalf of her convicted murderer husband, Bates. It has something to do with a pie and a train and that horrible woman who was hanging up the laundry -- I honestly can't follow it.  (Sorry I laughed out loud on this point!) Basically, they need to get that woman to make a statement without letting her know that it would help free Bates, since she hates him, and their mission will be complicated by Bates' former cell mate and his prison guard buddy, both of whom are still angry about the previous incomprehensible subplot in this series."Recap from Huffpo Blogger Micheal Hogan


I think what he is referring to is a tryst between his wife and the woman hanging up laundry.  Is it possible? In Season 2 we learned that he had information on Mrs. Bates that she had been unfaithful...could it have been with this woman?  Am I really reaching to make some sense out of this?  Obviously, his marriage was not a loving one, do we really know why? (Beyond his wife being evil? With that crazy laugh?)

I guess we will learn only a little more this week since all eyes are on Tom, the baby, Cora and Robert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment