Thursday, February 7, 2013

Et Tu Downton Abbey? Et tu??

It was with great difficulty that I placed the last dvd of  Downton Abbey Season 3 back in it's spot at Target.  Well, not tremendous difficulty, it was $29.99.  But I couldn't believe it was already so blatently available.  Gone are the days of JR on Dallas and the cliffhangers.  What a shame since that is part of the fun.

But we are in this together...I hope we all enjoy the process of the wait and the speculation.  Don't listen to the spoilers...let the experience take time.  Savor it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I love watching on Sunday night, knowing that so many others are as well. DA is the ONLY show I watch live, the rest are on DVR. It is very communal for me!

    Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what you say about last night. I have a thought to share when you post.

    ReplyDelete