Thursday, February 21, 2013

Goodbye Matthew, your angst was getting wearisome anyway

 Go ahead then Dan, see if I care!  Go and pursue your "dream" with no thought whatsoever to my dream!

 My dream?  Oh, you do care after all?  My dream is to have a show that has decent storytelling and beautiful scenery, handsome men and beautiful women living in offensive luxury while a former employee prostitutes herself to feed her illegitimate aristocratic-born son.  Is it asking so much for this middle-aged mission minded mother of three desperado?  I think not!  At least he doesn't think so!


 
 
Atta boy!  You tell him.

 
I can sense his disappointment in you...well, not really cause I think he is the resident heartthrob anyway!  Sigh....
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Tom Branson! <3!!!!

    BTW, I just looked at my FB. No request. FB is so, so - annoying! Anyway, it may just take awhile, who knows. You can email me if you wish, festinalente07 at gmail etc.

    ReplyDelete