Sunday, January 26, 2014

Anger Issues and Other Observations

Oy! How Bates worries me with his anger issues....but I am torn because I understand where he is coming from.  But really, does Anna need to experience  visiting hours again? If only he could hold onto to that side of him that comes up with words like, "If anything you are made higher and holier because of the suffering you have experienced. You are my wife and I love you."

******SOB********

Beautiful writing and thank you also writers for letting her not be pregnant.

Ok Bates....go get him....you have my blessing. But no murder....just maiming.

Mary....she is starting to look at the boys again, how nice! This will be interesting to watch.

Tom? Tom?  You cannot leave! Sibby needs her family and so do you! And I need you....you're so pretty. (Sigh) Tom, let's be honest, you don't want to leave.....Robert loves you....nobody saw that coming, especially Robert! So cut him some slack and stay.  As a side note it was a nice change to see Cora animated.  Speaking of Cora, funny exchange with Mrs. Pattmore.

So....who else thinks its time for Isabella and the good Dr. to get together? And who else thinks that when the Dowager and Mrs. Crawley are in each others company they are like bickering sisters? They are trying to up the ante on sass and it is very funny!

Mosley.....brutal.

Alfred.....Daisy.....get a grip! But what is this that Ivy is taking a notice?

Oh, who wants to speculate on Baxter? I wonder if she is actually going to turn on Thomas instead of help him? Hm mm.....but Cora needs to show some sense when it comes to her ladymaid. Don't tell everything!

Last but not least....Edith. What did she do in London? What did I miss? Is she catching on? Probably not.

I feel like I am overlooking something....let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Edith went to a doctor! She may be preggers from her little tryst with her honey - who is definitely up to no good. WHY did she sign something without reading it? I fear for our Edith. For a smart woman, she shows very little common sense!

    I agree about Bates. What beautiful words he said to his bruised and devastated wife.But...he isn't buying the "stranger danger" routine one bit. If only he can stay out of jail on this one.

    Mosley is a twerp. I feel bad for Alfred, but he can try again. It's so ironic to see the "downstairs" people being as snobby as the "upstairs" group.

    As for Violet and Mrs. Crawley...they are just deliciously fun!

    To be continued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't catch that with Edith! I couldn't really read the sign. Unbelievable...and yet not!

    Bates could pull back on his revenge attitude...I wonder if he will ever put together how it doesn't serve him. But then, I also don't want the guy to get off scott free.

    Mosley kills me and Alfred needs to get over himself so I don't feel that bad for him. There is a good person in there and it gives Daisy more time. Though what all the hoopla about him is about I will never know...probably proximity.

    ReplyDelete