Sunday, January 19, 2014

I said BOOM!

Mrs. Hughes, you wonderful matriarch bearing up under all of your charge's issues and problems!  Tonight you made me forever your follower, as you exposed Braithwaite for the manipulative, conniving, etc. (What Barrow said!) wretch that she is.  I love nothing more than when people who think that they are so brilliant get the final BOOM!  Hey, Braithwaite!  Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!"   SEE YAAA!!!

Ahhhh...............................................................I feel so much better.  But I know we haven't seen the last of her. I feel like now she is wounded and even more dangerous.  Time will tell.

Oh Mary, love the way she let the poor man down, "I am not ready to be rid of him" speaking of how Matthew fills her head. It makes me much more sympathetic when she isn't wallowing but instead is simply being truthful...I mean...everyone needs to stop pushing her to be done with Matthew.  But she really was beautiful and Isabelle was heroic in her own right.


What is wrong with me?
Now, onto Edith...the stupid, stupid girl ("he wants to marry me") not only risking her reputation and future but who knows WHAT she signed!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!!!! You don't just sign a paper without reading it!  DUMB AS DIRT that one!


I understand that she suffers from the "Middle Child Syndrome" in a big way, but honestly, who would have someone be responsible for their affairs when there is no binding relationship? A swindler, that's who!  There is going to be serious fallout...and all of you who think I am just being cynical and suspicious...mark my words.  There is something Limburger Cheesesque about all of this business.


Rose, you adorable girl. I would dance with that man too.  You know, the bandleader?



"Why don't you love me, Alfred?  You love sauce better than me!"

"Ivy, you are just the right kind of dumb." "Oh Jimmy, you're so clever!"
 It is hard to know what to do with this downstairs motley crew.  I mean, really, these four are too much.  But then, they are kids. 

Anna on the other hand continues to break my heart.  I hope she lets someone help her.  I hope that Bates can get through.  I hope that the beast is exposed.  Poor precious Anna.  Of course it will take all season...I just hope that she isn't with child in the end.  Be merciful writers.

And last but never least, Granny, just love her.  Just do.  Always.

Does that sum up this week?  I don't know. It is what I have right now. I know some of you are reading this....please let me know what you think,  I feel so lonely.


1 comment:

  1. Random thoughts from a fellow LIMEX Lady...

    You said it well, Annette, and I agree wholeheartedly with your insights and reactions. Mrs. Hughes is just the best! The way she handled Edna was brilliant. I have to admit that I was getting nervous that Tom was going to bail on the family, between feeling out of place at dinners and then the nonsense with that hussy...

    By the way, Thomas was right about Edna, but she fired back an accurate read on him. He is SO smarmy!!! And who is this mysterious woman he is bringing in as a new maid?

    Edith is a twit. Period.

    Mary was gorgeous, courageous, and real. Keep up the healing, girl.

    Anna and Bates. Pain...

    What will next week bring???



    ReplyDelete