Monday, February 23, 2015

Love and Law

So, wow!  What an episode.  I have had to watch it again since there is so much going on and we sit there in reaction mode and miss a lot.  So, here is where I will start....

This episode, I love Robert.  Robert has revealed himself a true gentleman again.  I am glad he and Cora are made up.  Stark contrast to the other two older couples in the show.  I do like how prejudice was an equal opportunity offender in this show.  Some of the retorts of Atticus's mother were hilarious. As well as Cora.  I am impressed with the ability of the well-bred ladies to act well bred.  So three cheers for Robert, Cora and Mrs. Sinderby.

Adorable as always was Rose and now Atticus.  I want to make special mention of how absolutely beautiful, actually, flawless everything was. The house, the flowers the wardrobe were all just perfect.  Mary looked especially good.  Two things I didn't like were the bow tie for a wedding (silly!) and Edith's dress which wasn't terribly flattering...but that is just me.

Anyway, it was nice to see Edith back to herself and to see her enjoy her child.  I was glad that Robert put two and two together and she doesn't need to tell him.

The other big news!  ANNA!  What is the deal with the guy (the inspector) that he should take our Anna???  IS this some type of ploy?  Where are these witnesses coming from...I mean...I am not buying this whole thing and that they should be setting Anna up really upsets me.  Anna in a line-up!!  Anna in jail!!  Mary needs to help her.  I was glad for how they all reacted...but why didn't anyone go with her??  I mean!  ANNA!!


For the record, Anna might be the only real innocent person in the bloody place.  This whole thing is just wrong.

Next!  Tom???   He needs to stop talking about moving to America.  Figure it out Tom and stay put!  Let Sibby stay!  The idea of there not being "the brother" in the brood is too upsetting.  He needs to be there for them as evidenced at the luncheon prior to the wedding.  His level head is what was needed. Speaking of that incident, what kind of monster is her mother anyway, the miserable cuss!!  Poor Atticus.

But Daisy, who was cheering for that girl this weekend?  I am so proud of her and I hope that she is able to balance everything she wants.  I love how the world is now her oyster!  I also love the tender relationship between her and Mrs. Pattmore.  She has a surrogate mother and father.  She is a good girl and hilarious with her new angsty personality! "I feel so discontented and resentful..." love her.  The Molesly, Baxter, Daisy relationship is perfect.  But what will come of Alex?? Is he to be for Daisy.  He is better looking already.  Do I see even more downstairs weddings???

Granny and Isobel are like teenagers with these boys hanging around.  It has been fun to see them.

Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes....

Mr. Barrow is back to looking mighty fine. And what is this "Uncle Thomas" stuff.  He cracks me up!

I am not ready for a finale.  It makes me sad.










No comments:

Post a Comment