Sunday, February 23, 2014

Raising Cane-- Oopa!

So Bates just happens to be away from the abbey after he realizes that Green is the one who attacked Anna and Green is killed in the middle of the road.  Hmmm....he just tripped in front of a moving vehicle.  Like he may have stumbled over a cane?  Well, I can't say I am sorry to see the smug thug go, even though I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get dressed down by Mother Hughes.  Although, if she had just used the cane to throttle him when they were in the room last week I may have enjoyed his demise all the more.

So, I was a wee under the weather last week which kept me from posting but I will incorporate that into tonight's post.

I was really pleased with the way they handled Edith's dilemma.  I think it was very human and very real.  Although, Aunt Rosalind is a little bit of a....oh I don't know even what I think of her, I applaud how she handled the whole situation. I appreciate that she is looking out for Edith.  I appreciate that she expressed horror but not judgment.  But I don't know...the whole thing seems measured. 

Ok, I wrote this last Monday!  I completely forgot to finish and post it!  Ugh! Time to watch and catch up tomorrow!  Don't leave me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment